SWIMSUIT, LEATHER PLATFORM SANDALS EBAY, MOLESKINE SKETCHBOOK]
Oh my GOD IT'S BEEN FOREVER since I've been here. Hello! It's nice to be back and a little strange too. I'll admit there was a fallout for a few months and some dark forces took place. Well, that's my vanilla/star wars-ish version, but I'm not getting into that.
So instead of mentioning all the noteworthy things that have occurred in this large gap of time that I've been m.i.a I'll share all the absolutely, most ridiculously insignificant ones.
1. I got sick of androids, so I switched back to my old motorola phone
2. I now braid my hair when I go to sleep
3. I can't finish reading "Howard's end" -because.it's.boring.
4. I painted my nails *glitter* for the first time
5. Tap water doesn't taste good anymore
6. I sometimes imagine being a famous tennis player. I don't play tennis
7. I can finally touch my toes without bending my knees.
Tada! I'm now completely exposed on the internet.